|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 17:05|
The Department has a requirement for business analyst services from those with a proven track record of delivering on sensitive capabilities, of quickly gaining corporate knowledge and above all else discretion and integrity
- Business/System Analysis and business process design of legacy applications/systems
- Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops
- Produce functional and non-functional specifications, use cases and scenarios
- Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows
- Manage business stakeholders and acting as a conduit between business and the program/project team
- Work with business stakeholders for User Acceptance Testing
- Work effectively in a small team environment
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; an
- Ability to record and maintain files/information in accordance with Department requirements
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with Department requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Analyst role
- Experience with developing business user requirements, functional and non-functional specifications and use cases and scenarios
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholder
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 12 month contract from start date with 1 x 12 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. The ability to obtain a NV1 security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)