|Job Title:||Content Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 17:38|
One of our Federal Government clients is currently looking for an experienced Content Analyst to help re-structure internally focused web-based content to be released on their new intranet.
- Mapping existing content to high level information architecture
- Analysing and developing detailed information architectures for topic areas
- Defining metadata and taxonomies for content types
- Contributing to and updating the content strategy for our client’s internal content
- Mapping existing content to new pages
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyse and translate technical information for required documents
- Capturing Business and user content requirements
- Experience as a content analyst or equivalent (min 3 years).
- Experience with developing information architecture.
- Deep understanding of content types, metadata and taxonomies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Experience in writing content for the web.
- Australian Capital Territory OR
- New South Wales OR
- Queensland OR
- Victoria OR
Contract Term: Until 31 December 2021 with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 13 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's