CRM Solution Developer/Architect
|Job Title:||CRM Solution Developer/Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 18:06|
One of our Federal Government clients is currently looking for an experienced Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of their digital transformation program. You will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
- Be involved with the solution architect to provide Dynamics CRM specific architectural recommendations
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on Dynamics CRM.
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM including using Plugins and Custom Workflow Activities
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis
- Problem solving
- Systems/applications design
- High level communication skills with the ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Demonstrated working experience in working on Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
- Demonstrated working experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
- Australian Capital Territory OR
- New South Wales OR
- Queensland OR
- Victoria OR
Contract Term: 6 months with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 09 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's