Application Support specialist level 4 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Application Support specialist level 4 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 09:44|
The role will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, system architects, software developers and testers.
Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2), however Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Contributes to and manages activities for planning, development, enhancement and maintenance of applications.
- Participates in improvement and enhancement of organisational methodologies. Assists in the continuous improvement processes by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Supports and maintains enterprise applications throughout the lifecycle including the Atlassian Suite, Chris21, FinanceOne, Mattermost, Moodle LMS, Objective ECM, SharePoint, Tableau or similar products as well as bespoke in-house platforms.
- Supports continuous integration and delivery pipeline toolsets including GitLab, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Ansible or similar applications.
- Optimises application performance through continuous monitoring and improvement using Elastic, Logstash and Kibana.
- Contributes to application documentation including but not limited to SOPs, user guides, technical documentation and reporting.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV2 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's