Network Engineer level 4/5 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer level 4/5 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 10:07|
Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2), however Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of a number of network architectures, including current, transitional and target state, based on mission area strategies and plans.
- Contribute to the sustainment and enhancement of existing and future capabilities underpinning operational networks and systems.
- Ensure network solution designs are implemented with strict adherence to security requirements.
- Actively engage with stakeholders to elicit requirements and communicate relevant progress of activities.
- Validate business requirements and traceability to solution designs and configurations.
- Provide leadership in the progression and resolution of network engineering issues.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV2 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's