|Job Title:||Training Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 14:45|
Applications close Friday 9 July. Start date early August.
The team works closely across grant delivery and ICT areas to embed standard practices into day to day operations, including system and business processes. The Department is seeking to retain a systems focussed Training Officer to assist with supporting, upskilling and formal training of staff in both grants systems and business processes.
Working across several systems with staff spread across the country, duties may include:
- Facilitating face to face or videoconference training sessions to departmental staff and external grant delivery providers in grants management software (on a Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform).
- Liaising with technical support areas to ensure new functionality and/or system updates are understood by end users, and training is delivered in a timely manner.
- Storyboarding and developing eLearning content (Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline 360) to meet areas of competency and desired outcomes.
- Development and delivery of system or business training material including standard operating procedures, training needs assessments, training schedules and session plans.
- Identifying and implementing improvements.
- Previous experience and strong capability in using CRM software, in particular Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience in using data and tables to create dashboards and reports.
- Strong systems literacy and ability to communicate across both business and technical areas.
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and master new systems quickly, passing on skills and knowledge to others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to tailor communication style.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a demonstrated ability to engage, liaise and interact with a broad range of audiences.
- Demonstrated drive, initiative, considered judgement, and the ability to work both independently, and as part of a high output team.
- Experience in a similar training and development role or within the adult learning field.
- Knowledge of grants administration processes or ability to learn process quickly.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.