Business Analyst (multiple roles) level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (multiple roles) level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 14:48|
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in agile project management.
- Understanding of ICT capability in large complex government department agency and their Capability Life Cycle is not essential but highly regarded.
- Investigate and assess the extant suite of our Large Federal Government client ICT capabilities, and assess any gaps and opportunities.
- Support the delivery of our client capability by providing detailed requirements analysis, stakeholder engagement, design specification, design reviews and technical reviews.
- Work closely with the customer base to elicit, define and document requirements and assist in the delivery of small projects to deliver new and sustain existing ICT capability for our client.
- Assist stakeholders understand their capability requirements and underlying issues, then investigate and propose potential solutions.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Asset Manager Level 4 (TSPV)