(NV1) Project Management Services - Legal General Counsel Dispute Resolution Litigation
|Job Title:||(NV1) Project Management Services - Legal General Counsel Dispute Resolution Litigation|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 11:37|
- Project Plans and reporting schedules to track progress and deadlines for our large government department client legal tasking’s and current referred matters, including Legal issues associated with a large government department estate, class actions, other litigated and non-litigated claims, civil claims, Royal Commissions, national security interests in civil and criminal proceedings, as required.
- Streamlined project scheduling and delivery to our large government department client.
- Content and formatting for briefings and presentations and Ministerial submissions, as required.
- Advice on project implementation and project activities to the client’s team.
- Mentoring of our client’s project staff in the use of project management plans, tools and schedules created.
There is a requirement for a minimum Level 2-3 Practitioner to Advanced level resource for three days per week from 30 June 2021 through until 30 June 2022, however alternate resourcing strategies and personnel will be considered.
Estimated start date: 09/08/2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 Months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.