Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 13:24|
Seeking a Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer to assist in the development of ICT systems to support this national data reform agenda, including developing a whole-of-government digital platform to facilitate and support government data sharing, and to enable the National Data Commissioner to regulate the data sharing scheme.
The objectives of the project are to deliver a CRM system for the ONDC to enable effective stakeholder engagement and management across the scheme through a single, centralised system of relevant stakeholder information and business interactions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in the configuration of MS Dynamics 365 (CRM 2016 or a more recent version) (preferably online versions)
- Demonstrated experience in designing technical solutions using Dynamics 365 / CRM.
- Demonstrated experience in building and deploying multiple Dynamics 365 / CRM solutions/D365 Portal/Power BI.
- Demonstrated experience working with TFS or Azure Dev Ops and setting up projects and release pipelines for Dynamics 365 projects
- Demonstrated experience in using Agile/Scrum and Rapid Application Development techniques.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract through to 30 June 2022 with options to extend till June 2024.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's