Program Coordinator Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Program Coordinator Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 14:52|
The role will interact across a diverse range of skillsets including ICT experts, vendor management, human resources and recruitment, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions.
The successful applicant will require a current National Police Check and be eligible for Baseline Security Clearance (minimum requirement).
- Ensure effective project delivery through the provision of daily program support including quality, controls, standards, tools and templates
- Provide guidance, planning assistance, co-ordination and compliance recommendations to Program and Project Managers and their team members, as they proceed through the delivery lifecycle
- Coordination of monthly steering group presentations with stream lead, project managers and presenters
- Coordination of monthly stream and project reporting requirements
- Coordination of stream and project financial management requirements and reporting
- Development of stream and project slides and workshop material including PowerPoint presentations
- Coordination and planning of meetings and workshops, including program increment planning sessions
- Resource Management: Onboard/offboard contractors, vendors and staff including coordination of seating requirements, IT hardware, security access and update the resource management plan accordingly
- Support Program Managers and the PMO by logging, tracking, consolidating and reporting the detailed work activities, issues, risks, dependencies and impacts of all projects
- Organise and facilitate meetings/reviews including PIRs as required
- Provide effective management of key program/project documentation
- Formal Project Management certification or equivalent experience (eg PMBOK, PRINCE II or similar)
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Exceptional presentation development and report writing skills
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities and learn new processes and skills
- Exceptional document management skills
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Project/Program Coordinator
- Tertiary qualification – Business Management, Program/Project Management, ICT or similar
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Previous experience in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation programs;
- Previous experience in agile delivery of digital programs;
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple project managers and broad stakeholders; and
- Excellent project domain knowledge.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.