|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 18:06|
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and talented digital business analyst who can bring their unique skills to work on a range of digital projects aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience. Ideally, you are client focussed, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to help ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
This is a 12-month contract with a potential extension available. You must have the ability to obtain baseline clearance.
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a medium to large scale organisation
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in business analysis, process mapping, user stories, use cases, data migration source to target mapping
- Demonstrated human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and relationship management capabilities.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, especially within Agile multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience leading workshops with stakeholders, synthesizing output and writing product backlog items
- Experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Use of digital tools for prototyping - Miro
- Azure DevOps
- MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM solutions
- SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Office 365 – MS Teams and MS Planner.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's