Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 13:49|
Primary purpose of the role
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for performing a range of high level project support tasks to assist in the achievement of the efficient and effective co-ordination and management of services and projects.
• Providing a professional level of project communication and administration, supporting the program with practical logistical tasks such as scheduling, organising meetings and other high level administrative requirements
• Maintaining and coordinating the Program Risk Register and Issues Log, negotiating across work streams to ensure mitigation strategies are documented, logs updated and all risks and issues are addressed and closed out (resolved)
• Promptly advise on program and project issues requiring escalation and documenting on the Program risk register
• Coordinating all Program process related (not technical) records and ensuring that such records are current and well maintained. These records will include filing systems (soft and hard); records of meetings (minutes), actions, logs, registers etc.
• Preparation of high level briefs, program status reports, correspondence and presentations as required
• Maintaining Roster; this will include tasks such as administration of the leave register, co-ordinating finalisation and sign-off of the Roster; ensuring time sheets match what is reported elsewhere
• Provide assistance on receipting, invoicing and the raising of Program related purchase orders
Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals
Effectively balance competing demands
Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture
Demonstrated experience in providing high level project co-ordination and support within a complex Health/IT environment.
Detailed understanding of project methods and tools, particularly as they relate to technical project delivery environments.
Extensive experience with stakeholder engagement across a broad spectrum, from frontline staff to senior level.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment, share knowledge and work co-operatively to achieve outcomes.
Skills and experience in scheduling meetings, maintaining project schedules and risk and issues registers, and identifying potential or actual project issues and seeking their resolution through the appropriate channels.
Experience in working with policy and procedures and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
Superior communications skills, preparation of meeting agendas, documentation of meeting action items and development of PowerPoint presentations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Operations Support Officer
Procurement/Project Administration Officer (#1240-1)