|Job Title:||Project Coordinators|
|Salary:||$0 - $85 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 17:00|
One of our Private clients has an exciting opportunity for 2 Project Coordinators at one of their Federal government client’s Canberra.
- Will work closely with the customer to do reporting, ticket management and tasks and jobs in queues
- Aged ticket resolution
- Bring in skills in business and knowledge management, process management, process skills, review and implement with the vision of bringing the team in line with Standard business Models in regional ICT
- Provide central points and linkages with Australian and overseas teams
- Expand on corporate RICTS / Deskside processes to include O/S, update knowledge articles for our customers, and create work instructions that streamline our tasks.
- NV1 security clearance (NV2 would be advantageous)
- RPSM or staff with knowledge of overseas projects and PM skills
- SharePoint and Objective skill sets, to support current staff in restoring information management.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 14 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's