Technical Service Specialist - SCCM
|Job Title:||Technical Service Specialist - SCCM|
|Salary:||$0 - $130 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-07-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 17:14|
One of our Private clients has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Service Specialist - SCCM (Unified Infrastructure management toolsets) who will be proactively involved in the implementation, upgrade, support and daily administration of the toolsets used in our client’s Service Delivery Desktop and Server Management environment as used within our client for delivery of services to their clients.
- Product support, installs, upgrades, repairs, troubleshooting, administration,
- Technical documentation writing and planning
- Problem case investigation and support
- Incident management including service risk and impact assessment in incident situations
- Change management
- Customer facing communication
- Service aware delivery focus
- Demonstrable ownership skills
- Highly organised and self-managed
- Team focused
- Create and deliver technical product workshops
- Convert user requirements into technical solutions in supported toolsets
- Ability to self-manage P1 incidents and HPI cases
- Demonstrable technical troubleshooting skills
- Professional Vendor issue management
- Work closely with all competency support teams to provide Level 2 and 3 support for the supported tools.
- 3+ years operational and administration experience in SCCM and its related components
- Operational and administrator experience in WSUS and its related components.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Systems Center components
- Desktop and server environments: physical and virtual.
- SCCM related Azure hosted functionality
- Packaging and deployments
- Windows operating systems and networking
- Linux operating systems and networking
- Network and firewall troubleshooting
- Systematic and methodical troubleshooting
- Excellent written English
- Excellent spoken English(including phone communications)
- Excellent technical communication skills including over the phone
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
- Good technical documentation writing skills
- ITIL v3 principals
Contract Term: 6 – 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV2 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 14 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's