|Job Title:||Solutions Lead|
|Start Date:||2021-07-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 17:18|
One of our Private clients has an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Lead who will be responsible for providing technical strategic direction for the integration into their client’s network and information environment. This involves leading the engineering and solution design team in the delivery of technical artefacts and managing technical assurance through the associated design gate reviews and design approvals.
- Overseeing a team of technical resources in the fields of architecture, systems engineering, solution design, security, test and evaluation and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS).
- Plan and manage a suite of deliverables ensuring technical documents and design deliverables as well as associated gate reviews and design approvals are completed according to the project schedule.
- Ensure traceability of systems specifications to requirements.
- Ensure technical solution, test, support, and certification plans all meet business and operational requirements and objectives.
- Design appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Oversee the development of High-Level Designs and Detailed Designs.
- Identify and evaluate alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Review design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and ensure the solution is aligned with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review, verify and improve designs against specifications.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-related products and services.
- Ongoing progress reporting of task and deliverables to the Project Manager (PM).
- Collaborating with the PM as part of ongoing project planning, troubleshooting, and risks and issues management.
- AGSVA Clearance TSPV (or NV2 willing to upgrade to TSPV)
- ITAR compliant
- Demonstrable experience in designing and documenting software interfaces and interoperability between IT systems.
- Experience with various architecture styles and able to tailor architectures to specific needs of the project.
- Previous experience in the management, integration, operation or maintenance of military/strategic ICT based ISREW mission systems.
- Skilled and effective communicator, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment, lead meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a high tempo environment that can be uncertain and ambiguous at times.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- 5-10 years’ experience in leading a team in the integration, operation and maintenance of military/strategic ICT based mission systems.
- Desired current industry experience with these toolsets:
- IBM DOORS
- AUSDAF2 framework
- FPS Development
Location: The team works across two sites – Brisbane and Canberra. Domestic travel will be required. International may be required
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current TSPV Security Clearance (or a current NV2 security clearance and willing to upgrade to an TSPV).
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 14 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Governance Lead
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect Level 6 (TSPV)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)