Full Stack Software Engineers
|Job Title:||Full Stack Software Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 17:41|
12-month contract with extensions options. Must be and Australia Citizen and have the ability to obtain a baseline clearance.
- Backend development using web API and SQL technologies.
- A solid understanding of software development principles using any language or toolset but preferably C#, Vue and TypeScript.
- Automation of builds, tests and deployments.
- Independence, motivation and timely production of high-quality work.
- Solid communication between you and your team.
- A collaborative, problem solving attitude.
- Passion, pragmatism and empathy.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing and delivering public facing web applications utilising established development tools, guidelines and conventions including the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.