|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 18:20|
- creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Outline your experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Give an example of using your agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.