(NV1) IT Backup Engineer
|Job Title:||(NV1) IT Backup Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2021 08:29|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
Required technical skills and experience includes minimum of 3 years administering,
managing and/or supporting in the following disciplines:
- Experienced in managing enterprise storage backup systems
- Incorporating Fibre Channel and Brocade switching in a backup environment
- Knowledge and experience using NetApp storage with backup infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience using NetBackup including hands on troubleshooting from
- end to end.
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of a team and
- communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at multiple organisational levels.
- Internal and external customer relationship management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Responds strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines
- Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and
- undocumented systems.
Estimated start date: 01-08-2021
Location of work: South Australia / Victoria
Length of contract: Initial, 11 months (ending 30 June 2022)
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Negative Vetting level 1, provided that an application to progress to NV2 is submitted by the supplier within 1 month of commencement.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's