Project Support Analyst (PMO) (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Project Support Analyst (PMO) (Baseline)|
|Start Date:||2021-07-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 12:26|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Governance and reporting o Quality check of project reports and artefacts.
- Develop/ update templates and processes.
- Staff on-boarding o Assist with on-boarding and induction of new Project Managers and project resources.
- Quality assurance o Monitor and provide feedback to Project Managers on all artefacts and deliverables (as required)
- Procurement and contracting o Assist with contractor engagement.
- Risk, Issue management and assurance
Estimated start date: 09-08-2021
Location of work: South Australia /Victoria
Length of contract: 6 Months
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 month options (up until 23 December 2022)
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 July 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Desktop Support Analyst (Multiple Locations)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)