Junior Data Analysts
|Job Title:||Junior Data Analysts|
|Start Date:||2021-07-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 14:07|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Junior Data Analysts who will work with experienced staff to solve a variety of data engineering and data science problems. The goal of all their work is to derive meaningful insights that improve policy and operational outcomes for the quality of Australian life and natural environment.
- Speaking with business stakeholders to understand their business processes and objectives
- Designing and developing data products that support those business outcomes
- Adhering to rigorous programming practices and team programming conventions
- Effectively communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Producing a range of documentation that will be specific to business including technical documents, work flows, diagrams, business requirements documents and other requested documentation.
- Proven skills in performing data interrogation, validation, dash boarding and modelling using efficient and effective SQL and other methods.
- Proven ability to solve complex challenges in an industry programming language such as Python, R, Java, .Net, PowerShell etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Easy going team player, capable of engaging and peer programming with a variety of personalities
Location: Canberra OR Sydney
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 16 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's