|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 14:18|
The Department has a requirement for experienced Solution Architects to work within the Enterprise Architecture team of Operational Science & Technology
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Negative Vetting 1 (Secret) security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Formal tertiary qualifications in an information technology related field or extensive demonstrated technical equivalent skills and experience
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certification or extensive demonstrated skills and experience in executing the Architecture Development Method (ADM) or equivalent architecture framework
- Ability to work within a small integrated Enterprise and Solution Architecture team
- Experience in defining Solution Architectures that are aligned to program requirements, business capabilities and strategic priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- ArchiMate Modelling Language certification or demonstrated skills and experience in producing ArchiMate models of business processes, organizational structures and information flows
- Experience with Sparx Systems - Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge and understanding of PRINCE2
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of DevSecOps
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 12 month contract from start date. Options to extend for up to 24 months pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's