Dot Net Developer
|Job Title:||Dot Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 20:08|
Key position responsibilities:
• In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
• In collaboration with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
• Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
• Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions based on the .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Demonstrated experience in, or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities
- Experience in service-based technologies such as REST API and/or WCF
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with SQL Server
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Please note: 12-month contract with possible extensions). Due to the nature of the work you must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain a negative vetting level 1 clearance (NV1).