Communication Officer - Part Time (NV1 required)
|Job Title:||Communication Officer - Part Time (NV1 required)|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 12:17|
About the Role:
Our client has a requirement for a Communications Officer with graphic design and animation skills to assist with the delivery of security awareness campaigns and change management programs.
Duties as follows:
- Support the implementation of the department's Security Policy Framework (DSF);
- Develop communications and awareness material;
- Conduct outreach to staff on the DSF;
- Liaise and consult with staff on the DSF;
- Plan and deliver events and outreach; and
- Engage and manage external providers and contractors in their support of the above.
- High level graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Intermediate to high level animation skills using Adobe Creative Suite – Character Animator, AfterEffects & Premiere Pro
Broad experience in:
- Communications including on behaviour and change management initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills verbal and written;
- Ability to work effectively individually or within a team environment; and
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
Contract term: 12 months contract
Contract extensions: 2 x up to 12 months options to extend
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen. AGSVA NV1 security clearance is required for this role
Application closing date: 25/07/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.