SharePoint Level 2 Support
|Job Title:||SharePoint Level 2 Support|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 16:42|
- Provide Level 2 Support for the SharePoint platform (permissions, site configurations, metadata management, etc. excluding software development or infrastructure management).
- Work with the SharePoint Development Team to resolve technical issues and enable a consistent end user experience and accessibility to content.
- Develop training resources for SharePoint users and Level 1 Service Desk Support, where required and as directed.
- Conduct technical training for SharePoint Content Managers - Contribute to the development of SharePoint policies and strategies.
- Contribute to the records-management of SharePoint content (transfers, disposals, migrations) in accordance with the departments Information Governance Framework and the Archives Act 1983.
- Respond to service requests for Lvl 2 SharePoint support in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Regular reporting on SharePoint content metrics, as directed/agreed
- Demonstrated experience with the SharePoint application (SP2013 and higher) support and site administrator role functions.
- Demonstrated experience in client service delivery in a support role.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering technical training for users.
- Experience with SharePoint Online and related technologies.
- Experience in Commonwealth government information management.
- Ability to work intuitively, alone or as part of a team environment.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments and work within deadlines / timelines.
6-month contract with possible 3 x 6 month extensions. Due to the nature of the work you must be an Australian Citizen and have a current baseline clearance or above.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)