Law Enforcement Liaison Officer
|Job Title:||Law Enforcement Liaison Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2021 14:19|
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 5 Months
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 21/07 AT 2PM
This position is now required to liaise with law enforcement agencies and support the judicial process where persons are charged with fraud offences.
Key activities include:
- reviewing grant applications and fraud indicators.
- Supporting investigations of suspected fraudulent transactions and incidents of internal or external fraud;
- Analysing data and collating evidence for law enforcement agencies to be used in court processes;
- Examining processes to identify vulnerabilities and recommend improvement opportunities;
- Minimising financial loss by utilising all available recovery channels in line with Service NSW policies and procedures; and
- Providing effective feedback on investigation outcomes to relevant key stakeholders to drive both process; and business improvements within Service NSW.
-Preparing affidavits for presentation of evidence in court.
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.