|Job Title:||Portfolio Officer|
|Contact Name:||Louise Judd|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2021 16:10|
Portfolio Officers are required to lead and manage a broad range of portfolio and program management functions including but not limited to governance, reporting, assurance, benefits, risks and issues, schedule and dependency management and workforce planning. It is a requirement to be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously as well as providing high quality written correspondence within tight deadlines. The suitable candidate must be able to quickly build productive working relationships with stakeholders across government and communicate with influence to achieve results.
Skills and Experience Required:
To be successful in this role, the contractor must have:
- Experience in fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environments managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability leading and managing the broad functions of a Portfolio or Program Management Office including demonstrable experience in one or more of the following: governance; reporting; benefits; risks and issues; and program assurance
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing executive and ministerial level briefs, reports and minutes
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and improving portfolio and program level frameworks, processes, support material and tools
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence
ACT, NSW. 6 Month Contract, with 2 x 6 month extension options.
The Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close COB Thursday 22 July 2021.
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled, shortlisted candidates.