ASO4 Sales Admin Officer
|Job Title:||ASO4 Sales Admin Officer|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2021 16:18|
About the Role:
The position will support the branch in a focused approach to the sales and marketing of residential, industrial, commercial and community land in the ACT. More broadly this role will support the Program Solutions Branch administratively as well as being involved in activities promoting Community Development. The role includes key sales and marketing administration and stakeholder liaison. It will provide an opportunity to develop experience and skills in the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns.
The key capabilities required include: the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with influence, work under pressure, on multiple projects and within tight timeframes; efficient data entry skills and attention to detail; support the Sales and Marketing Campaign Managers in administration matters.
We are seeking a person with a dynamic and enthusiastic approach combined with skills and experience suitable for a sales, administration and events environment. Strong IT skills and attention to detail, and the ability to maintain and manipulate data for recording and extracting data sets for reporting purposes would be an advantage.
Under supervision of the Sales and Marketing Manager, duties include:
- Contribute to the ongoing development, delivery and implementation of the land release program.
- Assist with the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns for a range of projects in the land sales market including sales events and general sales administration.
- Provide frontline client services to a diverse range of external clients and general public customers seeking information about the Suburban Land Agency and the sale of land as dictated by relevant legislation and the ACT Government's Land Release Program. This includes Reception support.
- Liaise with external suppliers including Legal firms and Sales Agents for the delivery of sales campaign administration.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate electronic enquiry, registrations and purchaser data and maintain data input requirements, records management and administration activities related to the workflow and processing of land purchases.
- Manage and process data entry tasks such as processing sales/marketing documentation and invoices, administrative records and PALM, reports, rosters and other documents as required while maintaining records in accordance with the Territory Records Act 2002.
- Assist with day-to-day administration matters including records management, capturing/monitoring expenditure, and providing support for updating databases and regularly reviewing data.
- Ability to work within an Activity Based Working Environment
- Understand and work within the ACTPS Code of Conduct and ACTPS values of respect, integrity, collaboration and innovation, and model behaviour consistent with the ACTPS Respect Equity and Diversity framework.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including the ability to consistently display professionalism and a commitment to the provision of excellent customer service, responding promptly and accurately to customer requests and negotiating successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a complex and dynamic small team environment with minimal supervision to plan, prioritise and manage work activities under pressure and within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of land sales in the ACT, communications and event management and the ability to negotiate effective outcomes on a range of sales related matters.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of IT applications relevant to the sales environment (such as databases, PALM and web content) and the ability to prepare, proof and edit documents.
- Effective problem-solving skills including the ability to exercise initiative in applying established work practices and procedures and undertake research work.
- Understanding of public service values covering ethical standards and a demonstrated self-awareness, professionalism and a proven commitment to the ongoing integration of workplace respect, equity and diversity work practices and workplace health and safety principles and practices.
Contract term: 6-month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Application closing date: 22/07/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.