Senior Communications Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2021 17:22|
12-month contract with possible 2 x 6 month extensions, subject to conditions. Due to the nature of the work, applicants must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain a baseline clearance.
We are looking for a creative, capable and adaptable professional to fill a Senior Communications Advisor role within a large technology program to support the transition to a new operating model.
You are an accomplished communication professional with a proven ability to develop strategic communication plans and approaches and execute those plans to support complex transformation programs.
To be successful you will have demonstrated experience of working within a project delivery context to design, develop and manage communications for internal (including senior stakeholders) and external audiences. This position will provide the communications support required to successfully transition to a new operating model and reports to the Division Manager. Working as part of the organisation change team, the role will develop and execute communication plans to manage impacts and foster new ways of working.
The Senior Communications Advisor will be responsible for:
- Developing the communication approach and plans for multiple projects within the delivery stream, including the key messages for internal and external audiences,
- Implementing approved communication plans, in alignment with other change activities, to build awareness and understanding of changes introduced using a variety of digital and traditional channels, with a focus on face to face
- Tracking delivery of agreed artefacts to ensure project deadlines are met
- Measuring the effectiveness of communications and providing guidance and support to the project delivery teams on messaging, channel selection and timing
- Communication messaging – develop the narrative and key messages for core phases of the transition that address the case for change, develop communications for senior leaders, and targeted messaging for impacted audiences,
- Planning – develop appropriate communications plans to support impacted stakeholder groups through the change and transition, aligned to project schedules and milestones,
- Execution – track and manage the implementation of communications plans to agreed timeframes. Develop communication artefacts for internal and external audiences across a variety of media (focusing on digital/web, presentations/briefings, visual communications) that support the outcomes identified in communication and change plans.
- Channels – manage dedicated communication channels to distribute communications and capture and respond to stakeholder feedback Engagement – support stakeholder engagement processes and activities
- Measurement and reporting
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.