Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-07-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 11:57|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to lead a team of business analysts and develop a Target Operating Model, in order to meet our client’s objectives.
A minimum current NV1 clearance is required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to lead a team of Business Analysts, consolidate current-state business processes, and develop a Target Operating Model under the GovERP Shared Services agenda
- Experienced ability to Identify and develop relationships within and across key stakeholder groups and value streams to ensure a unified approach to Shared Services;
- Highly developed capability to communicate requirements to key stakeholders;
- Develop and implement tactical engagements with key stakeholders from identified strategic objectives;
- Be an influential contributor with other Departments in the Design Solution and ensure our client’s requirements are taken into account in final build;
- Be an integral part of the change management strategy, and be able to communicate find findings to impacted stakeholders and influence them to ‘adopt rather than adapt’ current-state practices; and
- Be able to consolidate, monitor and provide timely updates from Value Stream analysis to present at strategic-level engagements;
- Experience with SAP, PeopleSoft and/or GovERP program is highly desirable.
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 22 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's