IT Systems Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||IT Systems Engineer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 16:20|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience deploying and supporting some of the following Atlassian tools: BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, Jira
- Experience deploying and supporting other CI/CD tools
- Experience deploying and supporting artefact repositories, such as Artifactory
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2016
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Virtualisation VMware
- General Linux system administration experience
- Some experience or exposure to on premise cloud technologies is desirable
- Experience with Docker
Location of work: South Australia / Victoria
Length of contract: 12 Months (end 30 June 2022)
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 months (to the end of June 2024)
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance, and there is a strong preference for NV 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's