|Job Title:||Satellite Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 16:56|
Seeking Satellite Engineers with at least five years’ experience in SATCOM Engineering, Engineering Management, Safety Engineering and Technical Certification.
Comprehensive experience and knowledge of engineering in a SATCOM environment
Be accountable, under the direction of the Project Director, Project Manager, Chief Engineer and Engineering Manager, to undertake complex engineering activities related to SATCOM systems within a framework of legislation, regulations, established principles, work practices and procedures in accordance with project objectives including:
- Review and endorse project deliverables;
- Participate and contribute to project meetings and working groups;
- Author, update and maintain project engineering planning documents under direction from the Engineering Manager and Chief Engineer;
- Assist the Engineering Manager to co-ordinate and conduct engineering tasks and manage deliverables;
- A high level of written and oral communication skills; and
- Other engineering activities as directed.
Contract Term 6 Months Contract with the possibility of a extension.
Security Requirements - Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 Security clearance is required with the ability to access ITAR material.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.