Cyber Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Specialist|
|Start Date:||2021-07-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021 14:56|
Estimated start date: 30-08-2021
Length of contract: Initial term to 30 June 2022
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security clearance: Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory or Offsite - This is a Canberra based position, however, outside the election period, split attendance between Canberra and an the client interstate office may be facilitated for the right candidate. During the election period (typically 8 weeks), full-time attendance in the Canberra office is required.
Overview: This is a fixed term appointment to 30 June 2022 (with possible extension for a further 12-month period) for an experienced cyber security practitioner to provide cyber security services to our client.
A specific deliverable during the initial engagement will be to complete remediation activities surrounding the governance and compliance of the client’s external technology service providers.
Key position responsibilities include:
- Providing specialist cyber security advice to projects
- Providing advice to enhance security operations and practices in accordance with the Protective Security Policy Framework, Information Security Manual and Australian Signals Directorate’s (ASD) Essential Eight Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Incidents.
- Creating governance documentation as required.
- Assisting with implementing cyber security work packages to produce an environment that supports the secure and effective delivery of projects.
- Assisting the Cyber Security team as needed
Selection Essential criteria:
- Understanding and application of the Information Security Manual, Protective Security Policy Framework and Essential Eight
- Experience in a GRC capacity, particularly for within a Commonwealth government entity
- Experience in developing GRC documentation
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Security and Risk Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
Cyber Data Analysts (NV1)
Security Operations Consultant
$159000 - $195000 per annum