Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-07-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 08:47|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Has experience in Software Engineering.
- Has experience developing software applications (C/C++, Python).
- Has experience with Test Driven Development/Unit Testing.
- Has experience with Linux operating systems.
- Has broad understanding of Publish Subscribe protocols (e.g. Data Distribution Service).
- Has experience with Rational Rhapsody/Data Modelling and/or UML 2.X.
- Has worked within an Agile development environment.
- Has experience with web development.
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 10 Months (end 30 June 2022)
Contract extensions: the contract may be extended for an additional period of 1 year via the execution of single year extension, to a maximum total contract duration of 2 years.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance, and there is a strong preference for NV 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Data Flows Engineer level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Software Developer level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 4 (TSPV)