Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 09:49|
We are looking for someone who has over 10 years .Net development experience, working on large scale projects, involved in all the different stacks (UI, Integration, Backend services, database design).
Other skills required:
- Extensive skills in database modelling and SQL Server development, with full understanding of performance impact on query design.
- Extensive experience in development of .Net systems with integration to heterogeneous systems including integration with mainframe using different technologies such as ESB, MSMQ, RabitMQ and IBM MQ.
- Supporting the architects by working collaboratively to ensure that new components are designed by considering the business requirements, performance & security and are properly documented;
- Strong experience in software development factoring security at the centre of the design and knowledge of ISM.
- Extensive experience in software development implementing role base access, auditing and integration with AD, ADFS, LDAP, Certificates authentication.
- Experience using CICD/DevOps/TFS, continuous integration, automated unit testing and how large scale software is deployed.
- Strong knowledge developing of scalable web services using IIS, load balancers and web farms.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 30 August. 12 month contract with options to extend for a further 2 periods of up to 12 months.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have current baseline security clearance for this role.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 29 July 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's