Program Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||Program Manager (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-07-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 12:53|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Have experience in Digital program delivery.
- Have experience in program financial planning and management within Commonwealth Government.
- Have experience delivering within a formal program framework such as P3O or MSP.
- Have experience in Agile project and program management.
- Have experience in writing and delivering Executive briefs for SES stakeholders.
- Have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with systems engineering processes.
- Experience planning and managing transition into service.
- Experience planning and managing in-service support.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's