|Job Title:||Transition Manager|
|Start Date:||2021-07-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 17:08|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Transition Manager for one of their large Federal Government clients.
- Key areas of the role are: Planning and Reporting, Transition into Service, Contract Management, and Stakeholder Management
- Successfully Transition into Service all new capabilities within defined schedule, budget, and scope.
- Understand and meet the needs of transition stakeholder with high levels of engagement and consultation.
- Agree upon an end-to-end project Transition Plan with the project manager, communicate this to stakeholders, and successfully implement the plan.
- Ensure 3rd party vendors understand their transition requirements and provide high quality transition artefacts and services on behalf of the project.
- Plan and oversee the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into production. This includes developing Service Acceptance and Transfer of Support Responsibility checklists with associated support documentation.
- Actively manage key stakeholder relationships on release scheduling and communication of transition progress.
- Oversee development of transition plans and Integrated Logistics Support Instructions inclusive of infrastructure aspects and in-service support processes.
- Assess, analyse, develop, document and monitor changes based on requests for technical change.
- Establish and maintain a transition register.
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with internal project stakeholders as well as external stakeholders to manage the transition process.
- Responsible for the delivery and efficient transition to the in-service support period.
- Significant experience with ITIL and IT Service Management practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong background in stakeholder engagement and relationship building.
- Able to influence across all levels of the business and prepared to confidently engage in various forums.
- Commitment to delivering high quality outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- Experience of transitioning complex IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and scope.
- Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools, and templates preferably in a Defence environment.
- IT background with experience across the system development life cycle.
- Proven ability to work effectively and confidently within a project team environment.
- Highly motivated and possess a proactive approach to progressing tasks.
- Relevant ITIL Qualification preferred
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 28 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's