|Job Title:||UX/UI Designer|
|Start Date:||2021-07-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 17:47|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for multiple experienced UX/UI Designer who will be responsible for the design and the development of high quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements.
You will exercise a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a critical role in providing screen designs to meet the business requirements as well as WCAG guidelines. You will also be responsible for undertaking user and accessibility testing and is familiar with assistive technology such as JAWS and Dragon.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to specify designs in large or complex systems
- Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively.
- Reviews screen designs against WCAG guidelines
- Evaluates and undertakes analysis on major design options and provides advice to management on options
- Ensures that the system design balances functional, service quality and requirements
Contract Term: Until 30 September 2022 with multiple extension options up to 24 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 28 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.