|Job Title:||Records Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 09:45|
The Records Analyst will work in our implementation project including delivering Records365 (R365) configuration and rules and will accelerate our internal R365 skills uplift by sharing practical product experience. The role will work in our implementation project and embed at least the first iteration of continuous improvement with the business by actively understanding records management requirements, issues and pain points.
- Improve business efficiency and minimise business risk by the ongoing development of records management practices
- Work with relevant teams to remediate issues and communicate outcomes with the business
- Maintain relationship with both internal and external customers along with partners. This may include conducting one-on-one or group training in records practice and new developments.
- Scope, design, test and release new and existing solutions to ensure records management functionality
- Produce both structured and ad-hoc reports, memos, policies, procedures and analysis on records management services both for customer consumption and on vendor performance.
- Provide Records 365 user support capabilities
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience implementing and continuously improving records management process and analysis
- Experience in the technical implementation and management of Records365
- Experience in educating internal resources on records management practices
- Relevant qualifications in records management and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Eligibility for baseline level security clearance.
- Experience in Commonwealth procurement, vendor management and knowledge of ITIL and Agile practices and processes relevant to the role
- Understanding of Australian Government ICT Security policies or equivalent Industry best practices
- Some experience or knowledge of Technical Writing and Business Analysis
- Prepared to consider innovative solutions and new ways of working
Location and Contract Term: This role is Sydney based. Contract till December 2021
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's