Senior Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 10:53|
This role is based in Canberra and requires a high degree of face-to-face contact. Flexible working will be negotiated, however this role is not suitable for remote working.
As an experienced Senior Solution Architect, you will undertake the following activities:
- Adapt quickly to the agency's environment and add value by engaging with business users and colleagues to deliver a range of high-quality artefacts.
- Become a Subject matter expert for the proposed and emerging solutions this program is seeking to deliver
- Provide technical and strategic advice to executive and program stakeholders more broadly
- Propose and design fit-for purpose technical solutions for the programme’s suite of functional and non-functional requirements
- Represent the Program at key governance meetings such as Architecture Design Authorities, Technical Design Authority and others as required.
- Participate and become a trusted advisor in Program and Project delivery forums
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Experience designing and delivering solutions using a range of Microsoft technologies including Azure
- 5+ years of recent experience as an Enterprise or Solution Architect, preferably within federal government department delivering large, multiagency solutions including API/Services Oriented Architecture components.
- Demonstrated experience applying Information Security concepts and best practises including the Australian Signals Directorate Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework
- Proven ability to liaise with a range of business and technical stakeholders confidently, communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes, and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile (Scrum) SAFe Multi-Disciplinary team with minimum direction.
- Experience using Azure Devops or similar products for Collaboration or Continuous IntegrationContinuous Deployment
- Demonstrated experience in designing and configuring Azure IaaS components, Azure data and advanced analytics services and solutions
- Relevant industry training or certifications on related methodologies, such as Enterprise Architecture Methodologies (e.g. TOGAF )
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 23 August. 12 month contract with options to extend for a further 2 periods of up to 12 months.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must a baseline security clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.