Senior Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 10:53|
This role is based in Canberra and requires a high degree of face-to-face contact. Flexible working will be negotiated, however this role is not suitable for remote working.
As an experienced Senior Solution Architect, you will undertake the following activities:
- Adapt quickly to the agency's environment and add value by engaging with business users and colleagues to deliver a range of high-quality artefacts.
- Become a Subject matter expert for the proposed and emerging solutions this program is seeking to deliver
- Provide technical and strategic advice to executive and program stakeholders more broadly
- Propose and design fit-for purpose technical solutions for the programme’s suite of functional and non-functional requirements
- Represent the Program at key governance meetings such as Architecture Design Authorities, Technical Design Authority and others as required.
- Participate and become a trusted advisor in Program and Project delivery forums
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Experience designing and delivering solutions using a range of Microsoft technologies including Azure
- 5+ years of recent experience as an Enterprise or Solution Architect, preferably within federal government department delivering large, multiagency solutions including API/Services Oriented Architecture components.
- Demonstrated experience applying Information Security concepts and best practises including the Australian Signals Directorate Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework
- Proven ability to liaise with a range of business and technical stakeholders confidently, communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes, and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile (Scrum) SAFe Multi-Disciplinary team with minimum direction.
- Experience using Azure Devops or similar products for Collaboration or Continuous IntegrationContinuous Deployment
- Demonstrated experience in designing and configuring Azure IaaS components, Azure data and advanced analytics services and solutions
- Relevant industry training or certifications on related methodologies, such as Enterprise Architecture Methodologies (e.g. TOGAF )
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 23 August. 12 month contract with options to extend for a further 2 periods of up to 12 months.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must a baseline security clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's