4 x Virtualisation / Cloud Engineer and/or Developer (NV1)
|Job Title:||4 x Virtualisation / Cloud Engineer and/or Developer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 14:56|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- High Level Responses required for the following criteria.
- Experience and exposure to Vmware Product Suite including vCloud and ESXi
- Vmware NSX.
- Experience in virtual machine blueprints and automated provisioning.
- High level skills and experience in Linux scripting in at least one of: bash, perl, python. 20%
- Strong skills in general Linux system administration of CentOS/RedHat.
- Strong skills in general Microsoft Windows system administration.
- Experience developing Ansible playbooks or other software defined infrastructure products.
- Linux Certification (of any kind)
- Microsoft Windows Certification (of any kind)
- Sound knowledge of the ISM and DSM.
- Previous experience within a large government department environment.
- Familiarity with large government department IT security concepts.
Location of work: South Australia / Victoria
Length of contract: 10 Months
Contract extensions: Contract ending 30 July 2022. Extensions: 2 x 1-year extensions (ending 30 July 2024)
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer (multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud App Developer
System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)