IT Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||IT Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 15:39|
Our client, a large Federal Government Department, requires an experienced Delivery Manager with the following skillset to join their team:
- Knowledge / experience managing projects which use cloud technologies, in particular Azure managed services.
- Knowledge / experience in challenges establishing cloud operations and developer experiences in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of and experience applying agile principles and practices to project delivery.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working in major IT projects/programs.
- Experience working as a delivery or project manager.
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management skills, including working closely with senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams and stakeholders to solve problems and deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to help build new capability through building a strong team of technical resources.
- Tell us about your experience managing the planning and successful agile delivery of an ICT initiative or project?
- Tell us about your experience engaging with technical and business areas?
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a service, team or organisation of which you are proud?
- Tell us about your experience with delivering cloud capabilities in an organisation?
- Tell us about your experience with Microsoft Azure offerings and how they contribute to re-shaping a digital transformation?
- Experience managing the delivery of cloud solutions or broad ICT transformation projects.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 1 August 2021 to 30 June 2022, with options to extend for a further period of up to 12 months, subject to approval.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's