Cyber Security Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 15:50|
Key position responsibilities include:
- Assist with project governance and reporting as required for the project board operating under the PRINCE2 framework.
- Assist the Project Manager with coordination of cyber security projects.
- Manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Coordinate staff to meet the project timeframes.
- Communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Liaise with business and technical areas to facilitate the timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Produce technical and non-technical documentation as required.
- Other duties as required.
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 30 August 21 to 30 November 2021. With possible extensions to May 2022.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Minimum of Baseline security clearance is required.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 28 July @ 2pm 2021