Engineers, Contract, Project and Program Managers
|Job Title:||Engineers, Contract, Project and Program Managers|
|Contact Name:||Louise Judd|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 14:39|
- Project Manager to oversee the planning and project management of upgrades and new procurements of marine vessels.
- 3 x Engineers with Maritime experience, to carry out investigations, implement audit recommendations, certification and subsequent maintenance of currency, with associated technical documentation.
- Technical Configuration Manager to run inventories and maintain a configuration baseline to ensure compliance of equipment changes.
- Contract Manager to provide contract management support services to the fleet requirements.
- Contract Manager for aviation contracts – the Contract Manager will be required to manage high risk high value contracts. This will include remediation work, supporting the transition to new arrangements and the ongoing regular performance management and financial management of the contracts.
- 2 x Contract Managers to provide In-Service Support for certain marine vessels. Successful applicants will be required to work with other Departments, in particular the Department of Defence. The Contract Managers will conduct planning to ensure that regional centres meet Client requirements and will develop the transition process from the existing arrangements. The Contract Managers will also be required to plan for regulatory requirements, staggered maintenance regimes and management of transition in a way that does not impact vessel availability.
- 2 x Project Managers – provide project management support across the program of work in the Department’s Procurement Section.
- 5 x Program Managers - key tasks of the Program Management function include but are not limited to:
- resolving data issues and establishing program dashboard reporting
- improving governance arrangements, providing secretariat functions, and developing papers related to the program of work
- tracking implementation of audit requirements and reporting on these
- writing briefs as required
- co-ordination of responses to requests for information.
For further information regarding these roles please send contact details to Louise Judd at email@example.com or call 0480 002 459.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's