Security Operations Consultant
|Job Title:||Security Operations Consultant|
|Salary:||$159000 - $195000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 15:38|
Our Client, a leading Security Operations Services Provider, requires a well-rounded Security specialist to join the Project Team. The successful applicant will have a solid technical understanding of Security Operation Centre environments whilst also being able to engage with senior stakeholders from Client organisations and embedded vendors. This is a permanent position with a generous remuneration package, that reflects the rarity of good Cyber Security professionals. In addition, our Client has a culture that is second to none, with plenty of scope for development.
THIS IS A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security environment and in particular security incident response, analysis, and threat/vulnerability assessments;
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in Australian Government Security environments.
- Industry qualifications in Cyber Security.
- Demonstrated ability conducting incident response, investigation and analysis into security incidents.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost and quality expectations, whilst managing competing priorities.
- Proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and maintain relationships, particularly in relation to the provision of reports, identification of risks, issues and task dependencies.
- Demonstrated high-level strategic analytical ability.
- Foster ICT and business stakeholder relationships within a challenging environment.
- Highly developed negotiation and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of Government policies – particularly in Cyber security and Australian Signals Directorate requirements
- Excellent Project documentation and high level technical documentation skills.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. A current AGSVA Security Clearance would be highly advantageous
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 14 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's