Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 09:31|
The person will have broad experience in testing complex integrated solutions comprising bespoke components with numerous system interfaces, including testing security use-cases. They will be comfortable operating as a hands-on Senior Test Analyst within an agile scrum context using the Atlassian stack for test design, execution and reporting. The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will operate as a peer in a high performing technical team, and require strong organisational skills and attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. The Senior Test Analyst’s major responsibilities include:
• Conduct software development and integration testing where CI/CD technologies are employed.
• Conducting test analysis, test design, test execution and test reporting activities.
• Provide input and support to the Test Lead (e.g. to Test strategy/planning).
• Analyse and report on test activities and outcomes and raise, prioritise and manage defects.
• Identify test process improvements, and contribute to testing standards and definition of best practice.
• Communicate and report testing related risks and issues to the Test Lead.
• Take responsibility for the integrity of testing.
• Work under broad direction as a motivated, self-starter. The position is full time on-site in our Canberra location only.
Location and Contract Term: 12 months with an initial 3 month probation period. 2 x 12 month extension options based on Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability.
Security Requirements: Must have a current Negative Vetting level 1 clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. You will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 August
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's