.Net/Full Stack Developers & Dynamics CRM Developers
|Job Title:||.Net/Full Stack Developers & Dynamics CRM Developers|
|Start Date:||2021-07-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 10:20|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced range of Developers (.Net/Full Stack Developers & Dynamics CRM Developers) to join their growing team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
You will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Participating in requirements analysis
- Collaborating with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Writing clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Working collaboratively with team members
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
- Improving and maintaining existing software
- Developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core,
- SQL Server 2014 and later,
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 / 2019 / Code
- Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS
- Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins,
- Integrating MS CRM with other software.
- Writing FetchXML queries
- Experience with AdxStudio Portals and CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap
Location: Sydney OR Canberra
Contract Term: 30 June 2022 with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 05 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
(NV1) Mission Thread Development Team