Salesforce Technology Specialist/Software Developer (Salesforce) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Salesforce Technology Specialist/Software Developer (Salesforce) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 16:23|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in the administration and configuration of the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability in customizing Salesforce through APEX, lighting web component
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework
- Demonstrated experience working in project delivery teams delivering Salesforce Projects
- Demonstrated experience in python development
- Demonstrated experience in SalesforceDX
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working with business to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM tool
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 9 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's