GIS and Data Specialist (NV2 / TSPV)
|Job Title:||GIS and Data Specialist (NV2 / TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-07-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2021 12:43|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- ArcGIS API for Python, Jupyter Notebooks.
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension or FME.
- ArcGIS Pro.
- ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Geoprocessing ServicesDe.
- Database skills - SQLServer / SQL queries.
- BI Tools.
- ESRI Dashboards.
- Experience Builder.
- Data ETL (Extract Transform Load) e.g. massage data from others into our desired format/structure.
- Spatial Data Analysis e.g. create a prioritisation model from various sources using spatial queries.
- Spatial Data Visualisation e.g. presentation of Requirements, Production Plan, SOTD etc. in a way that highlights various aspects of that data.
- Spatial Data Optimisation e.g. structure spatial data for optimal web performance simplification/generalisation of country boundaries.
- Design and implement data schemas e.g. create new feature layers/data tables and relationships between them.
- Design and publish maps e.g. the maps used in our various apps.
- Spatial Data Content Management e.g. administer portal groups, publish and update services.
Location of work: Canberra ACT. Position may require Domestic and International Travel.
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 12-month extensions.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, specified Personnel must be an Australian Citizen and at a minimum hold an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) security clearance of Negative Vetting 2 (NV2), noting Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) is highly desirable.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's