Web Frontend / User Interface (UI) Developer
|Job Title:||Web Frontend / User Interface (UI) Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-07-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 14:35|
Our client, a large Federal Government Department, is undertaking a large digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. They are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are customised and personalised for the citizen experience. They require a Web Frontend/User Interface (UI) Developer to become part of the digital services delivery team.
About the role:
As a Web Frontend/UI Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and architecting complex Web UI
- Develop Web UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Develop and implement functional and performance testing.
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
- This position moved to a new workplace designed for activity-based working (ABW) in early 2021. Under ABW arrangements, officers will not have a designated workstation/desk.
- This position is based in Canberra however other arrangements may be considered during COVID19 social isolation restrictions.
- Expert with responsive UI design and requirements to deliver web solutions for both desktop and mobile.
- Experience developing web UI that meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance.
- Experience of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth.
- Working experience with code versioning tools (Git).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Working experience in Salesforce Lighting Web Component.
- Strong knowledge of wire-framing/prototyping design tools i.e., Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Adobe suite.
Location and Contract Term:
The role can be based in any Capital city, with an estimated start of 16 August 2021 to 30 June 2022, with a possibility of extension subject to approval.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the ability to obtain a baseline security clearance. Hold a current CMTEDD issued Personnel Vetting Program certificate/clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a certificate/clearance is mandatory.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's