Full Stack Developers (Multiple)
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developers (Multiple)|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 15:40|
- Experience developing and delivering public facing web applications utilizing established development tools, guidelines and conventions including the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- Experience in SQL / Entity Framework
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies and Microsoft Azure
- Experience in CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Experience in Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Experience in Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 1 September 21 for a 12-month period. 2 x 12 month possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must have the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 4 August @ 6pm 2021